1. Complete the application form. The form can be dowloaded on the link above.
    Please note: CIHE is currently not accepting under 18 students.
    • Offshore international students must apply through an authorised CIHE agent
    • To find a list of our approved partners, please visit
    • Some offshore students will be requested to complete an additional GTE form, which is available at CIHE’s website. The Registrar will inform agents if this extra step is required
  2. Provide certified copies of the following documents:
    • Academic transcripts and certificates translated into English (if applicable)
    • Evidence of English language proficiency
    • Passport and visa (if applicable)
  3. Submit your application:
    • By an authorised education agent
    • By email:
    • In person or by post to: 116 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060
  4. CIHE will assess the application and will notify you of the outcome. Accepted students will receive a Letter of Offer and Written Agreement.
  5. To enrol in the course, students must sign the Letter of Offer and Written Agreement and submit the payment as specified therein.
  6. International students will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) in order to apply for a student visa.

After receiving a Letter of Offer (LOO), your tuition fee payments can be made via bank transfer:

Account: Crown Institute of Higher Education Pty Ltd Trust A/C
Bank Name: Westpac Banking Corporation, North Sydney Branch
Account Details: BSB: 032-099 Account No: 645023
Reference: Student’s Full Name

Payment can be made by Cash, Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard only), Eftpos, Cheque, Money Order, or Direct Deposit/Telegraphic Transfer. Please ensure when making payment that a copy of the remittance is also faxed to the college clearly stating the amount and for whom the payment is for.

(All payments are to be made in Australian dollars only)

Send a copy of the bank transfer to CIHE Finance Department and please include your full name on every transmission. Upon receipt of the payment, your place at CIHE will be confirmed. An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (E-CoE) will be sent to the Australian Embassy in your home country, and a hard copy will be sent to you or your representative for your student visa application.

The enrolment procedure in relation to immigration requirements is of concern to most students. The requirements vary according to which country you come from, your major course of study, and whether or not you are applying for your visa from within Australia or from overseas.

For details search for general information on how to apply for an Australian Study visa. Apart from student visa information, this site also includes information on tourist visa and working holiday visa.
Documents on our website require Adobe Reader to view
Get Adobe Reader